Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Lights!

Hi everyone,
I hope you had an AMAZING Christmas and Santa bought you everything you wanted!
For Christmas Day I decided to have Christmas Lights on my nails!



I used Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black ,  No7 Stand Back, No7 Foxglove, Nails Inc Atomic,  Avon Real Red and Max Factor Nailfinity Disco Pink. For the French Manicure I used  Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener.

The design was quite simple and the lights were based on the fairy lights in my room!


I hope you like them and let me know what you think!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin