Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you all had fun celebrating!


Today, instead of nail art I have decided to show you the nail polish I got for Christmas and some things I picked up in the sales!


This is the Revlon nail polish set I received for Christmas. I haven't used Revlon nail polish before, so it'll be interesting to see what it's like. The set contains Revlon Gold Coin , Revlon Sheer Rose, Revlon Craving Coral,  Revlon Tuscan Sun, Revlon Silver Screen.




As soon as I saw this set in the Boots Catalogue I wanted it. Luckily my mum bought it for me for Christmas! No7 is one of my favourite nail polish brands, I can't wait to use it! The set contains No7 Jammy, No7 Dollar, No7 Sing the Blues, No7 Blackberry, 2 pots of nail gems,  a black nail art striper and a silver nail art striper. 
I loved this set so much I bought another one in the sale from Boots!


This is another set I bought in the sale from Boots . The set contains No7 Devils Delight,  No7 Totally Teal, No7 Hot to Trot and No7 Damson Dream.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Silver Gold Bull is the most reputable precious metals dealer. You will be provided with bargain, real-time pricing and make sure your precious metals arrives to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin