Tuesday 29 January 2013

Newspaper Nails

Hi everyone,
So today I decided to do newspaper nails. I think they went pretty well.


I used NYC Little Italy.

Instead of using rubbing alcohol or vodka I decided to experiment with other things. I tried water and mouthwash, but they didn't work.


But then I thought about using perfume, and it worked! The print has come out clearer than I thought it would, although it is hard to get the newspaper on correctly! If you try this make sure the white is REALLY dry before you apply the newspaper. I left it a day just to be on the safe side. Another good thing is that it leaves your nails smelling nice as well!

Let me know what you think!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin