Monday 21 January 2013

Spots and Stripes

Hi everyone!
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had exams the last couple of weeks so I have been revising for them.
It's been snowing since Friday here in the UK, but last night we had so much snow ,I get the day off school! Everything has literally come to a stand still, there is so much snow!

Today I decided to combine 3 of my favourite colours ( purple, turquoise and pink) into one nail art design.


I used NYC Little Italy, Max Factor Nailfinity Disco PinkMax Factor max colour effects mini Cool Jade, Max Factor max colour effects mini Diva Violet, and No7 Nail Art Striper in Black.

I really like this design, I suppose it's a simple tribal style. I'm not really sure where the inspiration came from, but the colours work really well together!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin