Monday 7 January 2013

Stars or Flowers?

Hi everyone,
Today I decided to use some of my new No7 Nail Art set ( see post here )


I used No7 Foxglove and my No7 Nail Art Striper in Silver.

I decided to do a simple design, to test out the striper and I have to say it worked really well!
I think the silver really stands out and will definitely be using it again.


I cannot decide whether they look like stars or flowers!
These were originally stars, I still think they are but i'm not sure...
Let me know what you think!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin