Monday 8 April 2013

Fishtail Nails

Hi everyone,
Today's purple-themed nails are Fishtail nails!


Fishtail nails are really popular, and I thought they would be a really good way to combine some of the purples I own.



I used No7 Foxglove, Max Factor Diva Violet and  Rimmel Your Majesty.


I really like this design, and think it is really versatile as it can be done with any colour scheme. I decided to add the silver in to ensure there wasn't an overload of purple in the manicure!


I often paint this design on my nails as it is easy to create and is also pretty fool-proof to do on both hands!



Let me know what you think!
:)

See the other Colour of the Month posts here.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty combination, I love the metallic that you used, it really pops against the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours! I think I will try out the No.7 polish here, I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely try it out - it's so nice! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin