Thursday 4 April 2013

Max Factor Diva Violet Swatch

*This nail polish was purchased by me
Hi everyone,
So today's swatch has to be one of my favourite purple's in my collection: Max Factor Diva Violet. This was the first Max Factor polish I bought, and was the colour I used for my very first nail art design!    
 (see it here)


The nail polish is available at both Boots and Superdrug. First of all it comes in a pretty little bottle - it's so cute! It has a really good brush which covers the nail really well and gives an even finish.



 This has to be the best creme purple I have ever owned. I'd says it's a lilac colour. For this swatch I used 2 coats of Diva Violet. I often wear this colour, as I love it so much and it can easily last a week or two without peeling or chipping. This colour is definitely a spring/summer colour, and easily brightens up an outfit.


Max Factor is definitely one of my favourite nail polish brands, with its cute little bottles and wide choice of colours, it's no wonder I'm always on the hunt for their latest colours! This nail polish is only £3.99 and has a great formula.


Here is a close up of the polish:


Have you ever tried any Max Factor nail polishes?
Let me know what you think!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I love all purples and this one is beautiful!

    I have MF Fantasy Fire :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have Fantasy Fire too - I love it! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin