Thursday 25 April 2013

Models Own Fruit Pastel Grape Juice Swatch

*This nail polish was purchased by me

Hi everyone,
So today is the last day of swatches for the Colour of the Month challenge (see the "colour of the month" tab). I thought I'd show you a swatch of the latest addition to my polish collection: Models Own Grape Juice (part of the Fruit Pastel scented polish collection).



This nail polish is available from the Models Own website and larger Boots stores. Models Own have recently added this new addition (along with 4 other scented polishes) to their collection and have even customized the bottle to match!




The polish is a creme lilac colour, which is a lot brighter in person. For this swatch I have used 3 coats of the polish and it is definately a spring/summer colour. This nail polish does actually smell like grapes when it dries - and still does with a top coat on!




As soon as I saw this polish I knew that I had to have it - not only because it's purple, but because it smells like grapes! Me and my friend love grapes and are always eating them at Sixth Form, so when this polish came out, I knew it was for me.


Here is a close up:



Have you tried any of the scented polishes?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin