Tuesday 16 April 2013

No7 vouchers!

Hi everyone, 
No7 vouchers are back! When I was in Boots on Saturday I was overjoyed to receive a No7 voucher with my purchase, so I thought I'd share with you what I recommend to buy! Normally the vouchers are on a separate piece of paper, however this time, they look just like a receipt, so be aware - I almost threw mine away thinking it was the receipt!


This time the vouchers are for £3 off No7 Make-up and as you can see from the picture above, I always take advantage of the offer! I normally try and buy a nail polish with my voucher, and each time try to buy a new shade.




If I had to choose, I would recommend (Left to Right) SalsaDamson Dream, Stand Back and Foxglove .  


Recently, I decided to try the No7 Basecoat and Topcoat. I am really impressed by the Basecoat, and have been using it on every design since. I am not completely convinced about the topcoat however, as I think it smudges the design (or maybe it's just me being impatient!).


I think my first purchase with the voucher was not nail polish, it was in fact eye shadow. No7 Truffle is a brown shade with a little bit of a shimmer. This colour is just a few shades darker than my skin, and so I sometimes wear it during the day, but mostly wear it when going out. It is £7, so with the voucher is £4.



The nail polishes are priced at £6 each, so you would only have to pay £3 for a nail polish. I don't think I would pay full price for them, but at £3 you can't go wrong. The voucher is valid until the 21st April 2013.

What have you spent your voucher on?
:)

2 comments:

  1. a also received that voucher, im excited to use it now aha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha,same! I still haven't decided what to buy with it though! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin