Monday 13 May 2013

Models Own 6 Way Nail Buffer Review

*This product was purchased by me
Hi everyone,
So today I thought I'd share with you one of the most important parts to my nail care routine: My Nail Buffer. You have probably guessed from the title that it's the Models Own 6 Way Nail Buffer, but let me tell you now it is AMAZING.


I received this buffer when I went to Clothes Show Live a couple of years ago. It has lasted me about a year now, and for the past couple of months I have been on the hunt for another one of these. They are available on the Models Own website for £5.00 each, however after a little bit of searching I managed to find it on offer for 3 buffers for £1.80 on eBay!

Each buffer has 6 sections: a white top to smooth edges, a black nail file, and 4 instruction sides.


The buffer is really easy to use, all you do is follow the instructions (see the picture above) and rub your nail against each section.

Here is a photo of my nail before and after using the buffer:


As you can see there is a big change in the appearance of the nail, and the effects are even more visible in person!

I would definitely recommend this buffer as it has amazing effects and has improved the appearance of my nails.

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. What a nice nail buffer! You can really tell the difference in the before and after photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in my local boots store, looks amazing the results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O they still sell these at Boots! I thought they'd stopped selling them there! Yeah, the results are amazing! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, the before and after is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin