Sunday 2 June 2013

Colour of the Month is back!

Hi everyone,
I decided to do the Colour of the Month challenge again, with my exams almost over (just one left!) I thought I'd do this to get me back into doing nail art again!
This months colour is Blue!


Once again I will post blue nail art at the beginning of each week and towards the end of the week I will post a blue swatch from my collection. The only other colours I can use are gold, silver, black and white.

If you want to see my previous Colour of the Month nail art just click here!

These posts will start from tomorrow!
:)

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin