Friday 21 June 2013

My No7 Voucher

Hi everyone,
So after spending over £5 in Boots again I received another voucher!


With my voucher I decided to buy some make up sponges. I have never tried No7 Make-Up sponges before, but I have seen good reviews about these ones (No7 Flawless Finish Sponge). These are normally £3.75 but with my voucher I got them for 75p! At 75p you can't go wrong! You can see the sponges here . 


These sponges are not only good for make-up, but are also really good for doing gradients on your nails!

What have you bought with your voucher?
Jayna 
:)

3 comments:

  1. Great bargain! I actually need more sponges, I might have to see if these are available in my branch :)

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://londonvarnish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin