Monday 1 July 2013

French Manicure with Flowers

Hi everyone,
First of all sorry for the boring post title - I wasn't sure what to call this design! If you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments.

So, last weekend I went a wedding and so obviously I decided to match my nails to my outfit! My outfit was a pink sari with gold embroidery, so I came up with this design:


I used Rimmel Brit Manicure Nail Tip Colour in Porcelain, Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black, No7 Jammy and Revlon Gold Coin.


 I free handed all of the design, including the french tips. 


To add the nail art jewels I added a clear topcoat and then placed the jewel on top. They were surprisingly easy to apply and go really well with the design. They are long lasting too - none of them have come off yet either!


This design has to be one of my favourites of this year, I love how it changes the normal French Manicure into something new!


Here is a closer look at the design:


Let me know what you think!
Jayna 
:)

4 comments:

  1. Wow great job on this! Love that its a french manicure but with a little cute design on it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really nice! It's a really cute and interesting twist on the plain French Manicure - I love stuff like this :) I wish I could freehand as nicely as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I really wish there was more of this around, I'm might do some more like this! Aww, thank you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin