Thursday 18 July 2013

Liebster Award

Hi everyone,
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award again ( you can read the original post here) and I thought this time I'd just answer the questions from the lovely people who nominated me.


Caitlin's questions from Perfectly Polished Life:

1) Favorite nail polish?
Max Factor Cool Jade

2)Favourite current fashion trend?
Atzec/Tribal

3) Beauty product you can't live without?
Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner

4? Destination you hope to travel to?
India - because I have never been!

5. Favorite Store?
Topshop, New Look or Forever 21

6) Which color of nail polish do you have the most of?
Purple

7) Favorite nail polish brand?
I can't choose one, I have 3 favourites: Max Factor, Models Own and No7

8)Favorite quote?
"So many languages in the world, and a smile speaks them all."

9) Favorite Food?
Enchiladas

10) Favorite type of nail art?
I think either Paisley or Tribal nails


Em's questions from Em's Polish Paradise:

1)Do you have any pets?
No, but I used to have some Goldfish when I was little.

2) What moisturiser do you use?
Garnier Moisture Match - Wake me Up

3) What is the weather like where you are?
Well, I live in England so the majority of the time it rains (even in summer) but occasionally it is sunny. At the moment it is sunny and hopefully it will stay like that.

4) Have you got a car?
No ,but I'm learning how to drive!

5) Do you read the newspaper?
Occasionally, I think I read it twice a week, I should probably read it more often.

7) Best nail art you have ever seen?
Gradient Paisley Nail Art

8) Are you a member of any Facebook nail groups?
Sadly I am not. 

9) Are you in your dream job at the moment? If not, what is your dream job?
I am currently doing my A-Levels at the moment, so no. I'm not sure really what my dream job is, it's probably something which involves travelling so I can see more of the world.

10) Favourite Celebrity?
Beyonce

11) Are you as excited as me for the birth of the Royal Baby?
I am actually really excited too! I cannot wait, hopefully the Royal Baby is born this week!


Jemma's questions from London Varnish:

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to improve my nail art skills as it is something I am really interested in.

2. Favourite shop?
Topshop, New Look or Forever 21

3. Who is your favourite band/singer?
Beyonce or Emeli Sande - they are both AMAZING!

4. Favourite TV show?
The Big Bang Theory

5. Do you have any nicknames?
Well, there's a few that I don't really like (but I don't mind being called), but I don't really want to put those on here. 

6. Are you a cat or a dog person?
A dog person - Labrador puppies are so cute!

7. What is the one thing you can't live without?
Apart from food, water and the other necessities, I cannot live without my iPod.

8. Do you sing in the shower?
I don't actually take showers, I take baths with my music on full blast!

9. If you could have a magical power, what would it be?
I think I would like to fly, so that I can go all around the world and visit different places all over the world!

10. What 3 wishes would you wish for if you found a genie? (You cannot say '3 more wishes!')
-Global Warming to be solved
- My family and friends stay in good health
-I pass my A-levels to get to university!

11. Where do you want to visit in the future?
India & Australia


Jayna
:)




6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting nominated again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Good luck learning to drive! It's not difficult, the problem is looking out for people who choose to drive poorly... -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I'll keep an eye out for them!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin