Wednesday 10 July 2013

Versatile Blogger Award!

Hi everyone,
Sorry it's taken a long time for me to to do this, but I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Ruthvi from Let There Be Polish!.
Thank you so much Ruthvi!


Rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you
2) Include a link to their blog
3) Select 15 new blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly
4) Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and let them know they have been nominated
5) Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

7 Things about me:

1) I am a Hindu, can speak, read and write Gujarati but have never been to India
2) I love to bake and I am always making chocolate chip cookies
3) I love adding colour to my work! Literally in every set of notes I make for school I use coloured pens! -I just think it looks better than just having one colour!
4) Glitter nail polish really annoys me! I love how it looks  and the different things you can do with it, but the removal process really puts me off so I rarely wear it
5) I love to travel! I love going to new places and experiencing new cultures!
6) I love listening to music and never leave the house without my iPod!
7) I have never spent more that £5 on a nail polish.



Jayna
:)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, chica! And thanks for the nomination ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and thanks for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ever so much for the nomination Jayna! I'm so excited by this! :D Congrats too my Dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I can't wait to read your post! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Hey, thanks for the nomination, sorry it took me so long to get round to this- here is my post http://camnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/blogger-nominations-verstile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin