Monday 19 August 2013

Purple Fishtail French Manicure

Hi everyone,
Today's design is similar to another design I did for my cousins wedding, but this time I used purple to match my purple sari.



I used Max Factor Mini in Diva Violet and Models Own Purple Pearl


Here is a closer look at the design:





For this design I wanted to use both creme and metallic polishes, and I think these work really well for this design.


Do you like this colour combination?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

6 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin