Wednesday 18 September 2013

No7 Star Shower

Hi everyone,
Today I thought I'd show you some swatches of No7's latest nail polish - No7 Star Shower!


This nail polish is exclusive to Boots and costs £6.00. I really like the packaging for No7 Nail polishes, it's simple and elegant.



For this swatch I used 3 coats of No7 Star Shower, but it could always be applied with two!
This nail polish was really easy to apply and gave a shiny finish.






Here are some close ups:






This nail polish is a mixture of colours, I'd say it has bronze base with little gold and blue sparkles added in. It definitely reminds me of stars and looks great in any light!

Do you like this colour?
Let me know what you think!
Jayna
:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh!! That is so pretty!! *dies* I wish we had Boots over here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thank you! Aww, that's a shame, their No7 polishes are so good! :)

      Delete
  2. what an interesting polish! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin