Monday 23 September 2013

Random Doodles

Hi everyone,
Whenever I'm bored, on the phone or just have a piece of paper and a pen within reach I doodle. So today I decided to use this for my nail art, and literally just picked um my Barry M Nail Art Pen and doodled. Here's what I came up with:


I used Nails Inc Elizabeth Street, 17 MiamiBarry M Gelly Pomegranate and Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black






Here is a closer look: 




I decided to add a gradient underneath to give the design a bit of depth and I think it worked out well.



Overall, I really like this design and I think I'll end up doing something similar to this again.
Do you like this design?
Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

4 comments:

  1. These look great! Might have to try my hand at these sometime soon...keep your eyes peeled on my blog :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You definitely should! Let me know if you do - I can't wait to see it! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin