Thursday 3 October 2013

Rimmel Green With Envy

*This nail polish was purchased by me

Hi everyone,
So today I thought I'd show you a swatch of a colour I've been asked about a lot: Rimmel 60 seconds in Green with Envy.


I think the first time I bought this colour was because it matched a Sari I wanted to wear at a wedding! I actually really like this colour, as it is different to what I thought it would be. 




This nail polish has a metallic finish, but has a lot lighter finish than most metallic polishes. It has more of a subtle shimmer and is kind of a peacock green in my opinion.


This nail polish is available from Boots ans Superdrug and is £3.69.


This colour is a great colour for winter and can brighten up any outfit!
For this swatch I used 3 coats of Rimmel 60 seconds in Green with Envy. I would definately reccommend using 3 coats of this polish to get the full colour.


Rimmel is a brand which I have always purchased from and has a great range of colours. This nail polish does exactly what it says on the bottle and drys in 60 seconds!


What do you think of this colour?
Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Going to have to keep my eyes open. Especially loving the last picture! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a great colour - you should definitely get it! :_

      Delete
  2. Love the shade, and the metalic-y-ness of it lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin