Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Swatch: 17 Chateau

                                                                                                *This nail polish was purchase by me
Hi everyone,
As part of the Christmas swatches I've decided to show you one of the oldest nail polishes in my collection: 17 Chateau 


I really love this colour, and always wear it around Christmas time. As you can see this nail polish is great for Christmas because it's red!



I'd say this nail polish is a cherry red, which has subtle gold flecks.

This nail polish is available from Boots for £2.99. 
For these swatches I used 2 coats of 17 Chateau. 



This was the first 17 nail polish I tired, and I was really impressed with it. Their bottles are small in comparison to most, making it easier to finish them. The brush is also thick, which I love.




Here is a closer look at the nail polish:


Do you like this colour?
Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin