Wednesday 22 January 2014

Born Pretty Store Rhinestone Picker review

*This product was provided for me to review
For more information see my disclaimer policy

Hi everyone,
Today I have a review of a product from the Born Pretty Store.  I decided to review the Rhinestone Picker (item code is 3975) which you can see here. It's a really useful tool, it does exactly what it says - picks up rhinestones for you!

Adding rhinestones to a nail art design is pretty hard, up until now I have been either using tweezers to place rhinestones onto my nails or just placing them on with my fingers, both ways are pretty tricky. 
This pencil is made of wax so picks up rhinestones really easily. In each pack there are two pencils, which is more than plenty!


To use this picker, all you do is sharpen the pencil, place the tip of the pencil on top of the rhinestone and it just sticks to the rhinestone!

Then (after adding nail glue or a coat of nail polish) use the pencil to place your rhinestone onto your nail.

These pencils are really easy to use and and make adding rhinestones or studs to a design a lot easier! Here is a simple design I created using the Rhinestone picker:


I used Sinful Colors Island Coral for the base colour.

 Here is a closer look at the design I created:


If you want to purchase this Rhinestone Picker or any other nail art products from the Born Pretty Store don't forget to quote my code: SIBQ10 to get 10% off your order! There's free shipping too!


Overall, I'd highly recommend this Rhinestone Picker. It's such a good idea to have a tool like this and is definitely something you need if you love adding rhinestones or studs to your nail art!

What do you think of this rhinestone picker?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

10 comments:

  1. ooh, lovely manicure, that rhinestone picker is very handy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got one of those (well, two of course) - aren't they fab?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, they are so good - I can't believe I lasted so long without one! :)

      Delete
  3. That pencil is so cool! I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that pencil!:D And lovely manicure:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not live without my Rhinestone Picker, it's such a useful too, great review!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I cannot believe I lasted so long without one! Thank you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin