Thursday 10 April 2014

Models Own Roman Candle Swatch

*This nail polish was a competition prize
Hi everyone,
So today I thought I'd show you another swatch from Models Own's Fireworks collection.
Instead of showing you this collection over black like the majority of the swatches I have seen, I've decided to use a different base colour to show the versatility of the collection.
Today's nail polish is Models Own Roman Candle.


Rocket is available from the Models Own Website, Boots and Superdrug for £5.00


For these swatches I used 1 coat of Models Own Roman Candle over Max Factor Cool Jade 

Roman Candle is made up of pink, black and silver glitters in a variety of different shapes and sizes including bar and hexagonal glitter.
This glitter topper has the best formula out of the whole Firework Collection.
























Here is a closer look:


Overall, this nail polish is definitely my favourite from the collection.
I really like the colours in Roman Candle and I love the combination of Roman Candle and Cool Jade.
What do you think of this combination?
Have you tried out any of the Models Own Fireworks collection?
Let me know what you think.
Jayna
:)

13 comments:

  1. Looks great over this colour - lovely combo! I've never tried any of the Models Own Fireworks collection, but I have to say you've tempted me!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you buy any you should definitely buy this one - it's stunning! :)

      Delete
  2. Its a pretty glitter! Really like those pink hexagon colored glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combination looks so great! And I love Roman Candle - so much glittery pink goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love blue and pink together. ^_^ Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I am really liking all your Fireworks collection swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried any from this collection. I'm not a huge fan of bar glitter, and the very long bars in these just look odd to me and I'd be tempted to pick them out--though maybe it's the combination of black and that shape that's getting me. Ah well, I have many other glitter polishes to play with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about bar glitters, I wasn't really a fan of them before but this collection actually changed my opinion on them - now I love them! :)

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried any from this collection but this is the one I would choose, it looks really pretty and I love its name 'Roman Candle' it sounds mysterious :D! Great swatch again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! This is definitely my favourite too! I agree, it has got a great name! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin