Thursday 19 June 2014

Born Pretty Store Feather Decals Review

*This product was provided for me to review
For more information see my disclaimer policy

Hi everyone,
I'm back! My exams are finally over which means I finally have some time for nail art! Over the next few days I'll be creating so designs and catching up on all of your blog posts that I've missed! I'm so happy to be back!
So today I have a review of some decals from the Born Pretty Store. I think feathers are really hard to draw on nails so when I saw these decals I couldn't resist!


These feathers are item number XF1221 and you can view them here.
As soon as these decals arrived I knew exactly what design I wanted to do and I'm so happy with the results! Here's the design:


These decals are really easy to apply. I decided to add these decals to a simple french maniure. It really makes the decals stand out and they are a great way to make your french manicure stand out!

These decals have instruction on the back of the packet which are really easy to follow. 

Here's a closer look at the design:


If you want to purchase these decals or any other nail art products from the Born Pretty Store don't forget to quote my code: SIBQ10 to get 10% off your order! There's free shipping too! If 10 of you use this code the Born Pretty Store will allow me to host a giveaway on my blog too!


Overal I really love these decals. They are so easy to apply and the design is so delicate! I think the work really welll with a french manicure too!
What do you think of these decals?
Do you like the design I created?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

11 comments:

  1. Great review on this water decal. Its pretty and I like the water decals from Born Pretty Store too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Me too - there are so many different designs too! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh! That looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh such a clever idea, your French tips look so perfect too! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous decals and the look you created with them is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh great choice!! They look so nice! I was also sent some decals by Born Pretty, how easy are they to do I absolutely loved using them! Not had chance to post mine yet though :(. The ones you chose look awesome! P.s. Welcome back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! Ooh I cannot wait to see your review! Thank you - I've just got to catch up on all of the posts I missed now! :P

      Delete
  6. They're beautiful! They add such a lovely twist to the French tips! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin