Wednesday 27 August 2014

Models Own Bottleshop


Hi everyone, 
So over the weekend I finally made it to a Models Own Bottleshop! The Bottleshop in White Rose (Leeds) is one of the newest editions to the Bottleshop franchise along with the one in Meadowhall (Sheffield). 

























It has a great location in the shopping centre (it's outside Topshop!) and the employees are really friendly too! I really love the whole concept of the bottleshop, it's actually a large nail polish bottle filled with all of the models own nail polishes! - it's such a unique idea!


Obviously my trip to the bottleshop included a little bit of nail polish shopping too! When I found out that White Rose was getting a bottleshop I was so excited -normally things like this only happen in London not Yorkshire!
 I promised myself that if I did well in my A levels exams I'd treat myself to the 6 nail polishes for £20 the Bottleshops offer. Luckily I did so much better than I expected for my a levels (I got AAB!) and was able to treat myself!

Here are the nail polishes I bought:


L-R: Models Own Southern Lights,  Models Own HyperGel Purple Glaze, Models Own Aqua Violet,  Models Own HyperGel Turquoise Gloss, Models Own Strawberry Tart and Models Own HyperGel Sundress

The HyperGels have been out for a while now but I've only just bought my first ones! I had a quick go with Models Own Sundress on my toes and I love it - I cannot wait to use the others! When I spoke to one of the assistants she told me that Turquoise Gloss was their best seller and I'm not surprised as it's stunning!
 I picked up Strawberry Tart too to add to my fruit pastel collection and also because I needed a new light pink!
 I've had my eye on Aqua Violet for a while now so I knew I had to have it too!- I love duochromes and this particular one combines 2 of my favourite colours! 
I actually bought Southern lights because of Emma and Jo from Dahlia Nails who often use this glitter in their designs and always make it look stunning! 

The assistant also gave me a Models Own eyeliner too for free which I cannot wait to test out!



Overall my trip to the bottleshop was well worth the wait. I really love the concept and it's definitely a nail polish addicts heaven! There's just so many nail polishes to choose from! I'd definitely recommend a trip to the White Rose Bottleshop or any of the others - I guarantee you won't walk away empty handed - 6 nail polishes for £20 is an amazing offer! 

Do you like the nail polishes I bought?
Have you visited a Models Own Bottleshop?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:) 

10 comments:

  1. Some nice colors you picked up and the shop looks so interesting and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that large polish bottle! XD I've actually never been to a models own shop (no one available where I live, or even in my country?) However I liked the polishes you've bought and I'd like to try the brand some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you should definitely try Models Own one day! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Jealous!!! I wish they'd send a few over here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these colours look great! I'm curious to see them on your blog - Southern Lights was already awesome :) I love the concept of this store! If I ever go to England again I'll try and visit one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! You'll probably see them soon - I'm taking part in the 31DC! Ooh it's definitely worth a visit! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow this is so cool ! I never knew they did this! It's definitely on my to-do list now! Love the polishes you chose and can't wait to see what they look like. Congratulations on your results too, you did amazing! The polishes are definitely well deserved :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Ooh you definitely have to visit one - I didn't want to leave! Aww thank you Emily! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin