Wednesday 10 September 2014

31DC2014 Day 10: Gradient

Hi everyone,
So for day 10 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge the theme is Gradient. For today's design I decided to use some of my new Models Own HyperGel polishes (see the post here) to see how they well they worked for this technique. 
Here is the design I created:


I used Models Own HyperGel Sundress, Models Own HyperGel Purple Glare and Models Own Banger



























They HyperGels were really easy to use and the 2 colours blend perfectly together. To tie the design together I decided to add the glitter topcoat Banger, which shows off the gradient really well.










Here is a closer look:


Overall I really love this design! The gradient is one of my best yet and the glitter topper really helps the colours to stand out.

What do you think of this design?
Do you like the colour combination?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

7 comments:

  1. What a cool and unique nail art! So inspiring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this gradient, it's so smooth and the two colours go so well together - I especially love that pink <3 And adding the glitter has really made it unique and finished it off! Looove x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Sarah! You should definitely get the pink - I love it! :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE IT! I love the brigt colours and the glitter just really finishes it off :) Great job Jayna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Robin! I'm so happy you like it! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin