Monday 15 September 2014

31DC2014 Day 15: Delicate Print

Hi everyone,
So for today's theme, Delicate Print, I decided to go back to some freehand metallic nail art, which I also did on day 8. This time as the theme is delicate, I decided to draw butterflies on my nails as their wings are so pretty and detailed!
Here's my design:


I used Models Own Aqua Violet, LA Colors Art Deco Nail Striper in White, LA Colors Art Deco Nail Striper in Rainbow Glitter and LA Colors Art Deco Nail Striper in Purple/Blue Glitter


I've used a lot of the new Models Own HyperGels I picked up throughout this challenge so I thought I'd also show off some of the other polishes I bought along with them. Today I've used Models Own Aqua Violet, a gorgeous purple/blue duochrome (although you can't really see the purple here)

What I like about this design is that when I put both of my thumbs together the wings can match up showing a full butterfly! Here is what I mean:


Overall I'm really happy with this design. Butterflies are definitely delicate and the design works perfectly with the duochrome and glitter.

What do you think of this design?
Have you ever tried a design like this before?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

Instagram Twitter Facebook  ~ Tumblr  Bloglovin' 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty and I like that when you put two nails together, they connect like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, especially love how two fingers make a full butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I love the full butterfly wings. They are ready to fly ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin