Friday 19 September 2014

31DC2014 Day 19: Galaxies

Hi everyone,
So for day 19 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge the theme is Galaxies. I tried out galaxy nails for the first time in February for my 18th Birthday nails (you can see them here). This time I decided to use purple again add in some green to match my base colour Ciate Starlet - a stunning green and purple duochrome.
Here is my design:


I used Ciate Starlet, Models Own Grape Juice, No7 Totally Teal, Models Own Peacock Green, Magenta Pearl, Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Max Factor Fantasy Fire and Sinful Colors Snow Me White
























As you can see this time I kept the design more simple and I love the effect. The green works really well with the purple.



























Here is a closer look:


Overall I'm really happy with this design. It has turned out a lot better than I expected and the love the colours!
What do you think of this colour combination?
Do you think I have improved?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

6 comments:

  1. These look great! I really love the colours you used :) That sparkly purple (I think it's Fantasy Fire?) looks amazing for galaxy nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! Yep it's Fantasy Fire! I agree it's perfect for galaxy nails! :)

      Delete
  2. What nice galaxy nails these are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it ! galaxy nails are amazing , dear friend !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin