Wednesday 12 November 2014

Coloured Geometric Cut Out

Hi everyone,
So for today's design I actually added something to the cut out design I created on Monday (click here to read the post). Although I really liked the simplicity of the colour scheme I felt like the design needed more colour so I dug out my other 2 HyperGels and added them to the design!
Here's the finished look:


I used Models Own HyperGel Turquoise Gloss, Models Own HyperGel Sundress, Models Own Purple Glare and LA Colors Art Deco Nail Art Striper in Black


Adding the little pink and purple triangles of colour has really made the design stand out, especially from a distance!

Here is a closer look:


Overall I'm really happy with this design. I think I prefer this to the original as the pops of colour work really well with the cut out design.

What do you think of this design?
Which do you prefer - this design or Mondays?
Let me know what you think 
Jayna
:)

6 comments:

  1. Fun cut out these are. I really should try more of geometric designs like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are right, these really add something extra to the design! I already liked the first version, and I wouldn't have felt it was lacking something if you hadn't posted this version. But now that I see these, I also miss some colour when I look back at the previous post (if you know what I mean?) Good idea to add more colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! - I'm glad you agree! Haha, I'm always like that too! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin