Monday 26 January 2015

A little bit spotty

Hi everyone,
So today's nail art is pretty simplistic, but it makes a nice change from a full polka dot design. 
Here's what I came up with:


I used Models Own HyperGel Sundress, Models Own HyperGel Blue Glint and Models Own Nail Art Pen in White


This was the first time I used my HyperGel Blue Glint and I have to say I love the colour! It's bright and stands out against my skintone too!

Here is a closer look:


Overall I really like this design. The accent nail makes the spots stand out more and I think this half design is a nice change.

What do you think of this design?
Do you like the colour combination?
Let me know what you think
Jayna
:)

8 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read every comment and reply to each one, but please do not post your blog link after your comment - these comments will be deleted. If you do want me to have a look at your blog you can send me an email at TheSequinedNail@gmail.com
:)

Related Posts Plugin